Monday 1 October 2012

beware.....Just another MLM

Hi guys,
This is Shree here and I am going to share an experience I had this morning in an ebiz seminar.
Lets start from, how I landed up in this place. Well I am a BE computer graduate passed out this year and my job joining date is in Jan 2013. So i decided to try for some part time job just to earn some pocket money.
   
     I saw a post by person named Pravin in an IT jobs group on facebook offering part time jobs for graduates. I enquired about it through email but he did not give any job description and asked me for my resume which i emailed him. After about 3-4 days that is yesterday, 30th Sept 2012 he called me and asked my where i stay and all and requested me to meet him at a local mall at 3 pm where he said he will register me and provide job details. He told me to bring rs 70 along with my resume for registration. I agreed and met him along with one of my friend. About him, he was a regular college student who smiled a lot. I asked him about the job and location and timings. He just said that everything will be adjusted according to your needs and i just need to attend a seminar that will explain to me about the process and how the system works. I tried to take out some information about the company and job but he just gave the same reply that once you attend the seminar program , all your doubts will be cleared. He gave me an entry pass worth 70 rs and told me to report at location 1 hour early than the scheduled time which was 9:45 am so that i can occupy the front seats of the seminar hall which according to him will help me understand the process/system more clearly........Bullshit I thought. Anyways I agreed hoping for the best and the usual Mumbaikar thought in my mind: 'Try karne me kya jata hai'....

THE PASS:

The pass he gave me had no name of the company (ebiz pvt ltd) on it. It only had the location venue, time and few funny quotes. it also specified that the company was a ISO certified company...:O

One hilarious quote printed on the pass.
"We hit what we aim at and if we aim at nothing then we will hit it every time"

THE LOCATION:

   The location was in kurla east, Buntar Bhavan auditorium. The auditorium was good but the location kurla east was very annoying. I reached the auditorium walking through the gullies and butcher shops. On my way i  met a girl who was also going to buntar bhavan but she was already a working member of this company. She didn't know the exact location and by her body language she was not comfortable with filthy area we were in and was relieved to have me by her side rather than being alone in the ghetto neighbourhood. She asked me whether i was a first time visitor. I affirmed her but when I asked what the seminar was about, she only said that I will understand it better by attending the seminar. I asked her if this was anything illegal and she just smiled and said NO........well I thought at least they are not going to brainwash me into doing something illegal...lets see...

THE PEOPLE:

   At the auditorium there were a lot people like me mostly college students and there were members of this company. Some were dressed in White and black and some were in business suits. Impressive dressing i thought. But to be frank most of these people didn't know to carry themselves in such suits. They looked like typical poor guy dressed as a rich guy as if this was some fancy dress competition on who could look the most rich.
Then came some people in big cars. They tried to portray themselves as celebrities from Hollywood. A lot of smiling, hugging and handshakes took place among themselves as if they were meeting after a successful moon mission.

THE SEMINAR:

   We were told to get in separate male female lines to get inside the auditorium.
The auditorium was air conditioned (which was a relief). I occupied the third row which i surely regret now.
Within minutes the auditorium was packed to about 75 % capacity. Loud music was being played.
The curtain was raised and then entered the first joker looking host in a suit that was of the same colour as his skin( no racism intended). He bragged about his achievements and things like where he was before and where he is now, all due to this company (still not revealing any names). He told us  many times that we were lucky for this opportunity and we should fully pay attention, our cell phones should be switched off and we will not be allowed to leave the seminar in between ...WTF i thought.
According to him even if there is a profit of lakhs occurring outside the auditorium we should ignore it as after the seminar there will be profits of lakhs regularly in our lives........o really....:P
and after this sessan( read session) all our lives will take a new turn.
    He then announced that the next person coming on stage who will explain to us the process was a highly respected person. The youth ICON of mumbai, 'Mumbaicha raja' and asked us to receive him by standing up and applauding. I was expecting a bollywood celebrity or at least a well known personality or a politician but was really disappointed when the name was announced. It was a unheard of person whose name was....hmm i don't even remember his name, maybe it was Gaurav or Sourav something. He was also dressed like a celebrity and was highly energetic as if he dad springs or rocket boosters attached up his ass. There was high applause and shouting for him, this made me think as he was really a well known person only unknown to me, but then i realised that the persons shouting and clapping were the same persons who were dressed in white and black who were already their members (leaders ,as they addressed themselves as). They were seated around the stage and some spread around the auditorium. Their main role was to clap and shout whenever the host said something praising their company. This host person really looked like a milky boy and his hair was pasted to his head with an exact centre partition. He was a great entertainer, as he used to brake into Gangnam style dance whenever bollywood music was played in between the slides of the seminar presentation.....LOL
    This person finally announced the name of the company EBIZ . He then presented us the various educational packages it offered and the various benefits of becoming a registered user of his company website ebizel.com. One package offered 65 professional computer courses for something around INR 9000.
He said that if we join any computer institute for the above courses it will cost more than 1 Lakh rupees. Probably he was right but these classes actually teach in person and believe me you cannot learn professional courses like java, sql, php etc by only reading stuff from a website, you need to have practical sessions. And if you want to learn from website then you can learn it for free from sites like w3schools.com. So why spend 9000 rs for these courses for online study material. And honestly, being a computer engineer myself most of this courses offered by them are not required to be known for a layman who just needs to have basic computer and ms office skills.

Enough of this crap, tell me how to earn....
well just as I had predicted earning was through referral system. You first become a member by paying for the course and become registered. Then you refer to two or more of your friends/ relatives and make them the members and for every referral you or your own referrals make in the future you will earn some commission while the company makes huge profits through your referrals and increasing their members.
BULLSHIT  it is........this is just another MLM (multilevel marketing ) company like amway or herballife.
I have read reports on the internet that says MLM schemes are illegal in India and you could be arrested for promoting MLM schemes. Don't know if all MLM schemes are illegal or some and I am not sure about this company ebiz scheme legality. Although they tried hard to show that everything was legal by showing us ISI and ISO certificates in the presentation, but I really have my doubts about these certificates.

THE CLIMAX: the great showoff of wealth

The concluding part was the most annoying part. It was hosted by the Self claimed Chief Guest for the day. A Huge overweight guy named Sahil, who turned out to be the brother of the second joker host. He was literally shouting with the mike in his hand as if he was trying to eat it. Somebody tell this Dumb freak that we don't need to shout and speak while holding the mike, it plainly defeats the purpose of the mike as well as damage the eardrums of the listeners. I had to plug my earphones in my ears else i would have been partially deaf before leaving the auditorium.
    This guy claimed he was a member since last many years. He repeated his statement that he came to this auditorium for the seminar in HIS VERY OWN BRAND NEW TOP MODEL 18 LAKHS SKODA LAURA CAR almost 10 to 12 times within a span of 20 Min's.......OMG!...I AM SO VERY IMPRESSED.
After an essay about his money and success he started introducing other young members who had benefited from this scheme. The funny part is every person he introduced gave the same rehearsed speech about of his /her life was full of struggles before and how they are living their dreams now. Every person either claimed to have a brand new 6 lakh swift car or booked a new one. The height of all this was they showed us their car keys as they said this and some showed their laminated booking papers..........OH MY GOD.
The only thing these people seem interested in was to buy new cars. Some challenged that today they are having a 6 lakh car and within 6 months they will buy a 9 lakh car............DUDE are you planning to open a car showroom!!!
It seemed that all the lakhpatis and crorepatis of India had assembled on stage at the same time at BUNTAR BHAVAN in kurla to declare their assets.......SLUMDOG millionaires...WOW!!

The great Show finally concluded and the host said that the phone call you will receive after you exit from the auditorium will the most important life changing call,. I exited from the auditorium, the only thing positive in there was the Air conditioning, rest all was a complete tutorial on how to waste a fine Sunday morning.
My phone started ringing as soon as I exited, it was from the same person who gave me the entry pass for INR 70. I attended the call , he asked me how was the seminar and if I was interested to join Ebiz . I told him to hold the line for few moments as I boarded an autorikshaw and zoomed by the auditorium towards Kurla station. Then recollecting all the abuse words i could think of that time I gave all of it to him on the phone in rapid fire and disconnected my call before he could reply. He didn't call me back. He got my surely got my reply well.

MY OPINION:

These people try to brainwash you into joining them in their schemes by showing you shortcuts and easy ways to make money. Poor needy and illiterate youngsters easily fall for their show of success and money.
and even if you decide to try and invest, then you have to become a part of this scheme and come every Sunday to the places these people arrange seminars in and be a part of their wealth showoff team.

Before you THINK of joining such schemes research on the Internet which will help save yours or your parents hard earned money....
Here is an interesting link: http://www.moneylife.in/article/ebizcom-uses-mlm-route-to-dupe-students-with-it-package-offer/11807.html

Thank you for reading.....all the written above were my opinion and experience and is not intended to hurt the sentiments of any person.

Please feel free to share your comments, feedback or similar experiences.

78 comments:

  1. i completely agree with you shree
    i also attend this ebizel.com seminar in kurla

    ReplyDelete
  2. i
    will never agreewith u khud toh age nai badh sakte lekin dusro ko age badne do plz......kisi ko galat bolne se phle apne aap ko dekho .......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If by making people fool you are improving someone's personality, skills and giving him or her opportunity of being financially free so that he or she can assist his or her family then i think you shouldn't waste time in becombec fool

      Delete
    2. Yes!!!!!! YOU are the Biggest Fool I was searching for....And YoU would love to know that YOU know NOOOOTHING about eBIZ but YOU pretend like You know eVIZ well

      Delete
  3. @abhiumanyu Singh agree or not its my opinion dude.....khud kitna aage bada bata toh samjega na.....dusro ko bakra banake aage badne me koi badi baat nai hai ....yeh log yehi karte hai....losers hai sab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shree i agree , after joining ebiz these guys have to make fool others. Paise kmane k liye these r going same thing jo railway station pe china phone bechne wala krta h, chutiya bnake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chutiya woh bante Hain jo bin samjhe kuch bhi lete Hain.... eBIZZERS toh aapko pehle educate karte hain PHIR aapka decision puchte hain

      Delete
  5. OMG!! Shree! I salute you! Whatever you experienced and wrote here on this blog is the same experience I felt while I attended an ebiz seminar 6 months back! Seriously, as if it was like "Mere muh ki baat jhin li"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse..This exactly same thing used to happen with ME every Sunday bcoz I decided to try it no matter what people say...
      And now I am an eBIZZER

      Delete
  6. thankyou karthik and hitzzy for your comments.....i was very frustrated after attending this seminar and decided to pen down my experience. At least few poor souls who will read this will benefit and not fall in their trap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks shree for sharing ur experience.....i got the pass for their seminar this sunday and decided to search the net before going to kurla. After reading this i am surely not going to waste my time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what good YOU are going to DO at Home??
      TV, Girls,Mobile games, Study, Helping somebody or Doing what eBBIZZERS are NOT doing (Not wasting Time)..

      Delete
  8. Agar tujhe ebiz ki meeting achi nai lagi to itni badi story likh kar kyu show kar rahe ho k tumare pass koi acha kam nai hai. Ebiz is real kuch logo ko acha nai laga to koi farak nai parta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tuje lagta hai ki mera experience likhe me show kara hun ki mere paas koi acha kaam nai hai.....isse yehi show hota hai ki tumhari soch kitni choti hai....tumhare iss comment se hi pata chalta hai tujhe kitna fark pada hai...nyeways thnks fr commenting

      Delete
    2. Shree well done bro........we support you.

      Delete
    3. assholes hai sabke sab...chutya banane ka badha dhanda khol ke rakha hai

      Delete
    4. dude ebiz waale agar aisa hota na to puir duniya aapke paas aati amir banne ke liye.

      Delete
    5. Shree bahut accha kia aapne main kal gaya tha ebiz k seminar me mera student le gya tha. Mene aaj jab tumhara experience padha to vohi hua tha jo tumne likha hai. Masum students ko dreams dikhate hai aur education k naam me cheating kr rhe hai.sab silver ,gold ,diamonds associate bata rahe the ki mere pass ye car hai ,ye bike hai, unko bahut acchi training di gyi thi jhoot bolne ki. Mene uske top leader se question kiye. Vo acche answer dia motivation, bahut acchi training di gyi fraud krne ki.

      Delete
    6. Ohh ye shree pm ya CM h .....jo itta shi bol rha h....



      Arun jatli ki opinion
      Ya pm modi ki opinion dekho ek barr....

      Delete
  9. They cheat with people.they gives 200rs kit in 10000 , again which is get free on other online tutorial sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I agree with YOU but YOU can't get business opportunity, stage, name & fame in ebiz, great Friends circle, Personality Development activities,Good Character....many more elsewhere

      Delete
  10. one of my friend tried to get me in this Ebiz but I ignored him by telling my opinions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't matters what YOUR opinion is.. Only thing that Matters IS why was YOUR friend trying to explain to YOU about eBIZ

      Delete
  11. Hi Yash, Thanks for your reply. You did the right thing by not joining this fraud company.
    Please spread the word and don't let these fools cheat the poor and needy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse ME, Help me to know the exact meaning of """FRAUD"""??
      plz

      Delete
  12. you are right........i feel same things which you mention in blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. yesterday i attend seminar of ebiz & really this peoples are trying to brainwash me by telling me all rubbish ..... my very close friend is the member of ebiz so she was said me"Ebiz join kar life badal jayega n all"...your blog is really helpful to take decision..now i m not confused...thank you Shree.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually your friend was doing the right thing in showing you a path to success, but she cannot change your life coz the choice is with you .....
      Do you even know this blogger that you are trusting someone you have never seen.....
      Your friend was someone you know and only a fool would trust someone they don't know over some one they knew....

      Good luck in life

      Delete
  14. Dear Shree, I totally agree with you. The biggest problem lies in ourselves, we r trying to earn so called 'big money' without efforts and in return get fooled by either these sort of bullshit companies or BABAs in India. I think d govt. should also step in to stop these.
    Have a grt day n a bright future.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like you i too wanted a part time job and found the Ad of ebiz...After talking to the person he told me to join the seminar and would never tell me what kind of part time job it was. I was wondering why he didnt tell me any thing abt the kind of work i will be doing. He only talks about the seminar.Thank q for clearing my doubt... I was gonna attend ebiz seminar this Sunday... Now I won't attend anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The courage to do something is better than the regret of not doing anything at all

      Delete
  16. pls google ^forbes mlm^ and ^ebiz manmohan^.

    ReplyDelete
  17. your exp. was same as mine !! its a fraud company !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have had the same experience...... But I am a step ahead of you.....u know why? Coz .... I told my college authorities about this stuff and was successful in banning ebiz in my college

    ReplyDelete
  19. your blog is really useful to us...tysm shree.....!..i got the pass for their seminar this sunday and decided to search the net before going to event...my frnd didnt told me that what is it all about.!she told me that event attend kar sub pata chal jayega n all dis stuff...! After reading this i am surely not going to waste my time....

    ReplyDelete
  20. your right shree .hats off to you man.this guys fool people and rob their hard earned money.not only this they also show them dreams which they can't fulfill.the cost of breaking someones dreams is more costlier than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Shree,

    As a ex-eBIZER, I'm agree with your all points. This article remind me all funny moments of past. Today, I'm proud that I'm no more in this company.

    I really appreciate as you concluded the all important points very clearly. Great write up. Just, I'm going to share this valuable article on my blog.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Regards,
    Gulshan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Blog by you Gulshan...well written. It takes courage to realize your mistake, admit it and prevent others from making the same ones. well Done!

      Delete
  22. Tell me one thing ebizzers...ebiz jo bhi join krte hai kya vo sabh successful hote he hai, iski guranteee aap de sakte ho kya.....and not only in terms of money but happiness is also important...abh ye mat kehna ki sirf paisae k liye join kr k kabhi koi successcul hota nhi n all that crap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ebiz mei sab log successful nhi hote....ok...u r right... Bt bro, pls tell mei, any such field jahan har koi successful hotahai,.. Bro, there r some criteria, a proper system to be followed.. Haan agar usko follow kiya to u will definitly get success frsure...

      Delete
    2. Dude...thuhara success iske updar depend hai ki tu mausum aur uneducated logoko paiso ka lalach dikhake yeh schema me shamil karau....Coz you will earn only through referal system and forming your network.

      Delete
    3. Ofcourse shree, humhari earnings referrals (prospecting) se hoti hai.... Kyunki WE are doing eBIZ viz. Network Marketing & I m definitely sure that you don't know EVERYTHING about Network Marketing....

      Delete
  23. Tell me one thing ebizzers...ebiz jo bhi join krte hai kya vo sabh successful hote he hai, iski guranteee aap de sakte ho kya.....and not only in terms of money but happiness is also important...abh ye mat kehna ki sirf paisae k liye join kr k kabhi koi successcul hota nhi n all that crap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Race mei part liye bina koi success nhi milti bro... Decision khud ke lo ,,kisi aur ke bolne pr nhi.... Anyway best of luck fr ur future

      Delete
  24. Bhai tum sab pagal ho kya...aj garentree kon deta h...job kar rahe ho bo kya garentree de raha h...ki happiness milegi...acha ek hi college ke agr kuch bachhee fail ho jate h to bo kya ye kahte h ki mene teyari nahi ki kya kahege...ki college bekar h...same yahi...aur bese bhi 16 saal se chal rahi h... thousands peoples are successful....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tum joker log har sunday ko koi auditorium me jama hoke apne apne mehani gadiyo ka chavi dikhate ho..If you are really successful then u dont need to do these show offs of wealth. People will automatically follow you.
      But tumhari shakal bhikariyo ki tarah hoti hai lekin kadpe aur gadiya aamiroki ....only because wo rented hoti hai

      Delete
  25. That means ye mante ho ki its a business

    ReplyDelete
  26. These guys thrive by trapping others under them. Because that is the only way they can earn (by referral of others under them they get some % commission). And once you join you have to follow suit otherwise you money is lost and then only you will be able to see the true colors of these people.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you ...very much for your opinion shree...todat one of my friend told me about e-biz and all the presentation was same as you had described.....and now I have a clear decision not to join such ....companies....but i am afraid about my friend, who has already joined it...please tell me..is he is doing any illigal work...and He is in danger or not....

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh Dekho Ebiz ka sabse bada chutiya apna gutter khola...
      Bhosadike tune kitna kama liya re dusre ko fasake. TMC... raat ko chain se sota kaise hai logoka paisa dubake zhatu insan

      Delete
    2. Logon ka Paisa dubakar insaan kaise chainse so sakta hai??? I mean usse to bechaini honi chahiye, badduaa lagni chahiye, paap lagni chahiye but woh (eBIZZERS) hamesha bahut Khush rahte Hain..KYUN aisa??

      Delete
  29. Shree 99% agree with ur opinion. Still I am having some question in my mind.
    1) Online education mlm is legal or illegal in india??
    2) If ebiz is fraud company then how it is running on from last 16 years??
    3) why govt should not ban it??
    Bcoz most of company get ban under money londring & circulati on crime. How ebiz still start..???
    Waiting for ur rply. What's app me on 8177861372.
    & thanks for sharing bolg .

    ReplyDelete
  30. Shree 99% agree with ur opinion. Still I am having some question in my mind.
    1) Online education mlm is legal or illegal in india??
    2) If ebiz is fraud company then how it is running on from last 16 years??
    3) why govt should not ban it??
    Bcoz most of company get ban under money londring & circulati on crime. How ebiz still start..???
    Waiting for ur rply. What's app me on 8177861372.
    & thanks for sharing bolg .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Atul,

      Thank you for writing in!
      MLM is a marketing strategy which when adopted correctly and a good product is marketed will help reduce company expenses.
      But many companies abuse this strategy and instead of marketing the product choose to market the opportunity to make money through these schemes. Nobody cares whether the actual product marketed is actually worth the value.

      I would like to direct you an very good answer on Quora by
      Neeraj Lakhotia on the same question asked by you. Here is the link :https://www.quora.com/Is-MLM-legal-in-India

      Delete
  31. Awesome man, spoke my mind

    ReplyDelete
  32. One of my friend approached me to join the ebiz but i refused saying my parents did'nt allow me for 10k and after 8 months another friend also approached me for the same he said atleast attend the seminar by taking a pass for Rs.100 .I said i will not come to seminar no matter how many times u say...the guys use billgates name,to support famliy and to become rich buy own car/bike etc and live a luxury life n all....PLS DONT GET INTO THIS BULLSHIT THINGS...and for the online courses you have many more ways....all the best...and thanks SHREE

    ReplyDelete
  33. One of my friend approached me to join the ebiz but i refused saying my parents did'nt allow me for 10k and after 8 months another friend also approached me for the same he said atleast attend the seminar by taking a pass for Rs.100 .I said i will not come to seminar no matter how many times u say...the guys use billgates name,to support famliy and to become rich buy own car/bike etc and live a luxury life n all....PLS DONT GET INTO THIS BULLSHIT THINGS...and for the online courses you have many more ways....all the best...and thanks SHREE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you that WE all can learn better computer courses in nearby computer classes i.e. practically on keyboard EVEN a lot better than ebiz online system...I truly agree BUT
      ebiz is not only just about 78 online computer courses and 18915 amount BUT also a PRACTICAL Personality Development activities, Business Opportunities, Overcoming Fears, Building Great Social skills as well as Social skills, self confidence, Taking responsibilities, Leading a Huge Team size, Being a Great Speaker...many more
      Have YOU ever tried to understand what eBIZ is ??

      Delete
  34. Dude, if it was a fraud cmpny itz should closed yet!!... Dude, use ur brain damn it! The compny is since 2000 n now almost 17 yrs has completed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir... Don't waste your time on Proving eBIZ. They know nothing about MLM

      Delete
  35. The problem with this blog is that all the anti ebizzers have no name...
    What kind of profile name is "no name" or "anonymous".....
    Do one thing...
    If you want to say something ..... Make your name be known.....
    Who knows the writer and anti comment-ers of this blog is the same guy from some other rival companies........

    One more thing....
    All successful companies and famous people in the world always have an anti-fanclub for them.......
    Why???? Simple reason....
    Because thet cannot be like them and are envious....
    Eg:donald trump, kpop celebrities or any famous celebrities in india....
    Even sharu Khan has an anti fanclub...

    Anti/negative people are found everywhere on earth ...... Not surprising actually.....

    All successful people were criticised in their life.... But overcame them and later on laughed at those nobodies

    ReplyDelete
  36. Two days back, one of my old friend meet me and said the same thing. But he didnt spoke about which business he is talking about. He told me that he will take me to a seminar where I will get to know about what business I am going to invest in.
    But I knew it was totally a crap thing. And I didn't listened to my friend and told him that I am not interested in his or his seniors business.

    They are telling me that their seniors earn 4-5 lakhs per week.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This gave me a good amount of chuckles. I wouldn't mind watching their seminars (or whatever they call it) if i wouldn't have any work to do or if i was planning my suicide by cringe- it's entertaining to see how people can just entirely ignore the reality. Your potrayal was hilarious and on point.

    ReplyDelete
  38. A useful link for someone who's still(!) confused about validity (not just legal) of this company.
    https://sites.google.com/site/antiebizel/home

    ReplyDelete
  39. YOUR friend is EATING your HEAD to join this bullshit (eBIZ)..And YOU want to know how to deal with it..Right??
    Here we go--
    1.Don't decide of joining eBIZ (felt Good)
    2. Now JUST for your sake, seriously start asking/quering each and every doubt of legality, ambition of company, why YOU should join ebiz?, what if I don't join ebiz?, Is it beneficial for my family?, Is it Good for me?, Do really ebizzers are achieving their Dreams?, Reasons why should I not join ebiz??
    Bas itna hi.... Remember YOU are driver of YOUR life not others....Just clear your doubts

    ReplyDelete
  40. ARE BHAI SAHI BOLA MENE SAME EXPERIENCE KIYA EXCEPT FOR HOW WE WENT THERE BUT JO TERE KO LAGA VAHI MERE KO BHI LGA THA XDD EBIZ KI MAA KA BHOSDA

    ReplyDelete
  41. Aji Bong Casino - Timor - Jtmhub.com
    Aji Bong Casino is a brand 청주 출장안마 new casino with 상주 출장마사지 a whole new 춘천 출장샵 focus on delivering casino games that are 창원 출장마사지 a joy to your wallet. This casino was established by  Rating: 3 · 하남 출장샵 ‎20 votes

    ReplyDelete